- (04/2017 - 07/2017) Intern at Scatol8®: development of cross-platform applications using Xamarin.
- (10/2017 - 03/2019) Software developer at IAKTA Srl: mainly mobile developer (Flutter/Android/iOS), but also backend developer using Laravel and Go.
- (04/2019 - 01/2020) Software engineer at MiMoto Smart Mobility Srl: backend development using Node.js in a microservices infrastructure deployed on EKS (AWS).
- (01/2020 - present) Flutter engineer at Stream: building open source Flutter SDK to use Stream services.
- (2009 - 2014) High-school diploma from Liceo Scientifico M. Cipolla (Castelvetrano, Italy)
- (2014 - 2017) BSc Computer Engineering from Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- (2017 - present) Master’s degree in Sofware Engineering from Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Projects at Politecnico di Torino:
- Independent software developer:
- (2017 - 2018) Bike Sharing: Android app released on Play Store that allows the user to keep an eye on the free bikes/slots in the local bike sharing service. The app uses RESTful web services using the JSON data returned.
- (04/2017) Droidcon Italy 2017 Hackathon winning project: my team got awarded with UDOO and Volumio prizes. We developed Venyou project, an Android - UDOO multimedia management system for venues and businesses that adapts to customers’ tastes and preferences.
- (04/2018) Droidcon Italy 2018 Hackathon winning project: my team got awarded with WMF and Synesthesia prizes. We developed Nyous project, a Flutter app to read rss feeds and contribute to spot fake news.
- (11/2018) Red Bull Basement University Italian winner: we won the Italian round of the competition with the project Dropper: an indoor localization system to identify the number of people in a study room.
- (10/2018 - present) Fireman: a cli and desktop client for Firebase databases that makes querying and managing easy.
- (2018 - 2019) co-authoring Google Flutter Mobile Development Quick Start Guide: a fast-paced guide to get you started with cross-platform mobile application development in Flutter.
Intermediate: Bash, MongoDB, SQL, Arduino, Go, Kotlin, Android, Java, HTML, PHP, Laravel, Vue, AWS.
Basic: Swift, Lua, C#, Angular, Vue, Kubernetes.
Tools used: Git, Gitlab, Xcode, Android studio, MATLAB.
Languages: Italian (native), English (IELTS Certificate 6.5 in 2014).
I’m a Scout in AGESCI association and I’m very good at teamwork. I’m always curious and ready to learn and discover new technologies.
I’m an IT member of the Google Developer Group of Turin and I like participating in code competitions, hackatons and I’m starting to talk at some event.
I really like participating in tech conferences (Codemotion, Google I/O, Droidcon and so on..) and writing about my experiences on Medium.
I really like sports, at the moment I’m doing bouldering.